Find Your Dream Home – Right Here!
When people come to me wanting to buy a new place, it’s really important for me to get them. They may not have a fully formed vision of what they want and where they want to live, and it’s my job to sort of crawl into their heads and help them figure it all out.
There are a lot of really important skills a good buyer broker has to have:
- A highly nuanced knowledge of the local market
- An understanding of where the best homes in each price range are located
- Strong negotiating skills, not only the offer on the house, but all of the little things that come up.
- The ability to read minds
The DC market has some interesting challenges. For the last few years, we’ve been short on inventory and long on buyers. So a big part of my job has been helping clients navigate bidding wars when they can’t avoid them.
When we start out, I will help you get your ducks in a row, so you’ll be ready to jump in when we find Dream House.
Ready to Get Started?
When I work with buyers, I represent them in the transaction. That means I will give you guidance and help you avoid a lot of common pitfalls. Here is what that looks like:
- Set up an automatic search that will email you updates as new listings come on or old ones have price changes.
- Go through the inventory and preview listings that might meet your criteria
- Help you craft an offer, giving you the recent sales information for the immediate neighborhood.
- Negotiate inspection repairs and handle the details that come up on the road to settlement.
But before any of this can happen, let’s set up a consultation to talk about what your vision and goals and make a plan to get you moved into your new place.
You can fill out the form below, or email or text me. Or you can pick up the phone and give me a call.
Let’s find your new place!